The Keller Imaging Center
The Keller Imaging Center is an all-in-one imaging facility on the campus of Helen Keller Hospital. The center features abundant parking, spacious waiting areas, reduced wait times and faster test results. We are now accepting walk-ins!
The Keller Imaging Center offers these technologies:
- 3D Mammography
- High-field MRI with a larger opening
- Molecular Breast Imaging for dense breasts
- Multi-slice CT
- Nuclear Medicine
- The Keller Breast Center
Located inside the Keller Imaging Center, women’s imaging services are operated as a separate facility, complete with a private waiting area.
Imaging options include:
- Bone Density Testing
- Digital Mammography
- Core Needle Breast Biopsy
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- MBI for dense breast imaging and/or breast tumor evaluation.