The Helen Keller Hospital Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization established in 2000 to allow the hospital to provide the most advanced health care possible to Northwest Alabama. Thanks to your generous support, the foundation has given over $2 million toward various renovations, expansions and new equipment for Helen Keller Hospital.
All gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible and cumulative. Donations are accepted in the forms of cash, appreciated securities, real estate, and memorial or tribute gifts. Donations may be unrestricted or directed to a specific purpose at the hospital. We will notify the honoree or family in case of a memorial gift.
Previous projects funded by the Helen Keller Hospital Foundation:
- Outpatient Infusion clinic
- Women’s Center, Labor and Delivery
- Kanuru Hospitality House
- Renovation of Keller Wellcare and new equipment
- Funding construction of our Intensive Care and Progressive Care Units
- Palliative Care Suites
Foundation special events include:
- Party with a Purpose Luncheon and Fashion Show each March
- Spring Dinner and Silent Auction
- Annual Golf Tournament at Robert Trent Jones
Click here to learn more about our special events.
For more information or to donate to the Helen Keller Hospital Foundation, contact Karran Sasser at
Phone: (256) 386-4098
Mail contributions to:
Helen Keller Hospital Foundation
P.O. Box 610
Sheffield, AL 35660