Keller Wellcare Center
The Keller Wellcare Center is a 20,000 square foot facility dedicated to fitness and rehabilitation. The Wellcare Center staff works hand-in-hand with other Keller Health Specialists to assist members in a healthy lifestyle or rehabilitation from illness or injury.
The Keller Wellcare Center provides benefits to local business and industry with corporate education, such as stress management and smoking cessation. With the corporate membership plan, employees are provided with a discounted orientation and monthly fee.
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Exercise Specialists
- Fitness Specialists
- Fitness Instructors
- Massage Therapists
- Registered Nurses
Location & Contact
1021 W 11th St
Sheffield, AL 35660
- Single Membership
$30/month | onetime $60 orientation fee
- Couple Membership
$38/month | onetime $75 orientation fee
- Family Membership
$44/month | onetime $90 orientation fee
- Corporate Rates
Available upon request
- Aquatics area: featuring indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna
- Fitness Assessment and Orientation
- Fitness classes: aerobics, pilates, yoga, indoor cycling, aquatic
- Weight equipment: Free weights and cable-assisted weight machines
- Dressing rooms: lockers, shower facilities, and towels
- Monday – Friday: 5 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday though Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday: CLOSED
Keller Performance Systems Bootcamp
This is a four-week program consisting of 16 sessions that meet Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The classes begin at 6 a.m. at Deshler Armory and 10 a.m. at Keller Wellcare Center.
This class is designed to increase strength, agility, and endurance. This is achieved by using functional training that focuses on more than one muscle group, but engages stabilizer and peripheral muscles.
Class size is limited to 12 participants. For more information, call
- Member: $30
- Non-member: $50