Cardiac Catheterization Lab
The Cardiac Catheterization Lab is a technologically advanced center located inside Helen Keller Hospital. The Cardiac Cath Lab provides diagnostic testing and imaging of a patient’s blood vessels. The lab has recently received a new makeover, including new technology for reduced radiation to the patient.
Many procedures are performed routinely at Keller’s Cath Lab, including:
- Left Heart Catheterization
- Right Heart Catheterization
- Temporary and Permanent Pacemaker Insertion
- Placement of Dialysis Catheters
- Insertion of Venacava filters
- Peripheral Vascular Imaging
- and much more...